Onsite Internal Auditor Training
This two-day course is designed to prepare your staff to conduct internal audits to ISO quality, environmental or safety management standards. The course is designed for the participant with little or no auditing experience. Participants will learn the basics of auditing including the right questions to ask during an interview, proper interviewing techniques and the tools of auditing.
Participants will be made aware of their responsibilities as auditors and learn how to participate as an audit team member. Team exercises will be conducted to allow participants to practice their auditing techniques. Participants will be provided with case studies and asked to identify nonconformities. Individuals will learn how to assess the effectiveness and suitability of a quality management system.
Introduction to Requirements
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001, GMP, 13485, AS9100 Rev D and ISO/IEC 17025
- Participate in an in-depth review of management system requirements
- Learn ISO principles and how they apply to any business process
- Be challenged to think beyond existing paradigms
- Review examples of objective evidence that demonstrate compliance
- Interpret, discuss and apply the Standard to specific findings and observations known as “Quick Hitters”
Internal Auditing Techniques
- The audit steps necessary to conduct a thorough internal audit, from preparation through reporting
- The responsibilities of an auditor
- The techniques of auditing
- The tools commonly used for process auditing
- The tips on how to audit for effectiveness including “value added” principles
- Participants will be grouped to practice auditing skills. Engage in group workshops to test comprehension
- Review and analyze case scenarios
- Identify and document nonconformities
- Learn how to document observations when concerns or potential nonconformities are observed
- Learn how to identify and document recommendations for improvement
- Practice presenting audit findings
TQS lead auditor will escort your auditing team through an on-site audit. Audit findings are documented, reviewed and presented to management.
Contact us today for a quote for on-site training.
Click here to view our Online Training Courses.