What You Will Learn:
This on-line course will provide you with a detailed understanding of the AS9100 Rev. D requirements. It is also designed to prepare you to conduct internal audits to the AS9100 Rev D. Standard. This course is divided into three sections:
Section 1 begins with an understanding of the fundamental principles of the new standard including the new focus and principles.
Section 2 will provide you with a general overview of the AS9100D. It will familiarize you with the new structure of this revised standard. There is text marked in red that represent the requirements that are unique to AS9100. Each AS9100D requirement is followed by a brief explanation of the changes from the previous published version. The requirement is followed by auditing questions that will assist you in conducting an internal audit.
Section 3 provides you with the auditing techniques that you’ll need to conduct internal audits to this standard. This section focuses on tools commonly used for audit preparation including planning and conducting process audits, auditor responsibilities, audit steps necessary to conduct a thorough internal audit, reporting findings and recommendations. It also includes typical questions used to start the interview process, value-added auditing, how to identify major and minor audit findings and how to document your results. This section concludes with in-depth case studies to allow you to practice what you have learned.
Who should take the course?
Prospective internal auditors, Lead Auditors, Compliance Managers, Quality Managers, Management Representatives, anyone with quality responsibilities.
Most Significant changes in AS9100 Rev. D Requirements
- The new AS9100 Rev. D standard now incorporates the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems requirements
- The identification of key processes including inputs, outputs and their interrelationships
- The development of key performance indicators to assess the effectiveness of processes
- The identification and compliance with the requirements of external interested parties including stakeholders and regulatory authorities
- The identification and mitigation of risks throughout the sales, design, production and service realization processes
- Added requirements for Product Safety, Counterfeit Parts Prevention
- Emphasizes Risk management in operational processes
- Clarifies and reinforces requirements and considerations for Configuration Management, Awareness, Human Factors, Product Realization and Planning, Post-delivery Support, and Project Management
The estimated time it takes to complete this course is 6 hours. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a completion certificate for AS9100 Rev. D Overview & Internal Auditor Training.
*For your convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Company checks.