What You Will Learn:
- The course begins with the fundamentals and principles that are the basis for the standard. This section also provides you with a cross reference matrix which will enable you to understand how to align your current quality system with the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Section two of the course will provide you with an overview and detailed explanation of each of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements. Following each requirement are appropriate questions to ask during an internal audit. Examples of how to comply with the risk and change management requirements are also provided.
- Section three of the course will provide you with the basics of auditing including the right questions to ask during an interview, proper interviewing techniques and the tools of auditing. You will be made aware of the responsibilities of auditors and learn how to participate as an audit team member. Case Studies allow you to practice your audit skills by identifying audit nonconformities.
Who should take the course?
Quality Managers, Management Representatives, prospective Internal Auditors, Lead Auditors, Compliance Managers and anyone with quality system responsibilities.
Most Significant changes in ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Introduces a new 10 clause structure, many new requirements and many new terms. Users will need to take into consideration the changes that may be necessary to their Quality Management System
- Emphasis on risk-based thinking throughout the Quality Management System
- Enhance application of the process approach
- Improved applicability for services
- Enhanced requirements for top management to demonstrate leadership and commitment directly with the Quality Management System
- Planning the Quality Management System with a requirement to address opportunities and risk. Carefully plan changes within the management system
- Support is a new section that is built upon the 2008 requirement for competence, awareness and communication
- The Performance Evaluation section has new emphasis on evaluation in addition to monitoring, measuring and analyzing requirements
The estimated time it takes to complete this course is 6 hours. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a completion certificate for ISO 9001:2015 Overview & Internal Auditor Training.
*For your convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Company checks.