A TQS project manager will development required procedures and work instructions needed to comply with the ISO or NQA-1 requirements. We conduct on-site training and train your staff with the use of documented procedures and work instructions. We work with your management team to track project performance and facilitate continuous improvement initiatives.
Quality Assurance Support Services
- ISO Gap Analysis
- Pre-assessment Audits
- Internal Audits
- Supplier Audits
- Corrective Action and Nonconformance Management
- Project specific Quality Plan Development
- Witnessing Factory Acceptance Tests
- Receiving Inspection
Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- TQS will help you develop a customer satisfaction performance tracking process This performance measure will track your customer’s perception of your company’s performance.
- TQS will develop a tailored customer survey that reflects your company’s business model. Our representative calls your accounts, captures customer comments and provides you with a final report with comments and trend graphs.
- A TQS Lead Auditor will conduct supplier site assessments to verify the implementation of your supplier’s quality management system.
- Document audit results and close audit files. TQS will conduct a closing meeting with the supplier to review findings and recommendations.
- TQS will work with your suppliers to implement corrective actions and address audit findings.
We determine your readiness for registration by performing a full system gap analysis. We provide a final report that highlights findings and recommendations for achieving compliance. We project the resources and time frame required to achieve registration. Our qualified Lead Auditors will identify the established systems and procedures that can be used to comply with the ISO requirements. The TQS pre-assessment is a useful tool and first step in assessing your organizations readiness to undertake system registration.